Leadership in Toastmasters
Toastmasters is the best and most wonderful playground to experiment Leadership. Toastmasters do so all along their path, according to their willing to get responsibilities inside the organization.
But… how is organized Leadership in Toastmasters? What are the roles you can fulfill if you want do do more for Toastmasters and your fellow members?
Here are a few keys. Share them with all those you feel it could be useful to!
What are the Leadership roles in the Club?
The Club Officers consist of:
- Vice-president Education | Vice-president Membership | Vice-president Public Relations
- Secretary | Treasurer | Sergeant-at-Arms
- Immediate Past President
Photo credit: Toastmasters District 57 🙂
Are you a new officer in your Club, or a new President willing to help your team succeed?
Find all the information you will need to reach your goals in the Club Leadership Handbook:
…and find the very large range of tools Toastmasters makes available to help you with your mission: to provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth. —–> here!
What about the Leadership roles at the District level?
The District Officers are the:
The Core Team
- District Director | Program Quality Director | Club Growth Director (the trio)
- Public Relations Manager | Administration Manager | Finance Manager
- Immediate Past District Director
The District Officers
- Division Directors
- Area Directors