What Pathways is
Pathways is the name of Toastmasters International Education Program.
It was definetely released in Europe in July 2020, after lots of evolutions and a long testing process.
Since then, each District Member has been able to progress through her-his own Path …chosen among 11!
Here is a video presentation which should help you understand how Toastmasters help their Members in their growing path:
Which of the 11 Paths will you chose?
Toastmasters International has created 11 Paths in their Education Program, so that each one or another can fit your objectives. Which one will be yours?
Take the test that will help you chose, and get more information and details on the Pathways Overview Toastmasters page.
How to get into Pathways (D59 resource)
Zsuzanna Corridori, 2019-2020 District Pathways Coordinator, created a workflow so that you can follow step by step the process of your first access to Pathways.
Also we hope this can be a useful tool to you District and Club Officers you will share with your Members.
Click on the image below if you want to download this complete step-by-step workflow:
Who is your Pathways Coordinator?
To be updated.
Division A: Fidel Said, Division B: Helena Ruiz Fabra, Division C: Gerben Broens, Division D: Virginie Lemay, Francis Becker, Division E: Mia Benjamin, Helmi Tatanaki, Division F: Danae Margerit, Division G: Anneke Tijmensen, District 59: Zsuzsanna Corridori
Going further: Pathways’ Story
The creation of Pathways, succeeding to Toastmasters’ former education program, has a story that can have interest for some of you.
Pathways is the result of an observation from the heart of our organisation. Toastmasters World Headquarter has worked on Members needs in order to provide an up-to-date meaningful experience.
Thus Pathways is the result of modernization concern for our Members, helping them develop and grow in various competencies, in touch with nowadays standards.
More details in this video:
- Toastmasters International is working on renovating Base Camp to improve user experience by taking design and development in-house.
- Members are now able to access all projects on all levels of their path.
- The 11th path, Engaging Humor is available! More about this path here.
- “Know your sense of humor” is a new elective project on Level 3. This project focuses on understanding what makes you laugh and how to share that with an audience.
- The traditional education program can be completed by June 30th 2020. From 1st July 2020, only Pathways can be followed by the members.
- Tips for members: before giving a speech outside of a club meeting, submit your external training completion for approval in base camp.
- Tips for Base Camp Managers: before approving a level, verify whether every project has been done by the member. This picture explains the requirements of every level.