Vote on May 8th for your next District Leaders
Dear Club Presidents and VPs Education of District 59 and District Executive Committee Members,
The District Leadership Committee, under the guidance of Jean-Philippe Stijns as DLC Chair, has interviewed all nominated candidates for the District Leadership positions that will have to be filled for 2021-2022 in District 59.
After the interviews and deliberations, they put forward the following people as nominated candidates. You must have received an email with all the information so that you can register to participate to the vote on May 8th. Registration is mandatory so that you can get your voting number and be able to vote indeed.
If you did not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get updated.
Thus, the election of District 59 Officers is held during the DCM, that will take place on Saturday, May 8th. The Officers are elected for the term starting upcoming July 1st till June 30th of 2022.
Elected vs Appointed
The following positions are elected positions: District Director, Program Quality Director, Club Growth Director, Public Relations Manager, and Division Directors.
The positions of Finance Manager, Admin Manager and Area Directors are appointed by the incoming District Director of 2021-2022.
WARNING : Proxies are only accepted for in person meetings : For next DCM – Saturday, May 8th, 2021 – there is no proxies.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Learn more about your candidates
The candidates to elected position have been offered to publish a photo and a statement to help the voters of the District Council – Pdts and VP Education (Clubs) + voting Core Team members + Division and Area Directors – to make their decision.
These photos and statements are published in the following article: District Officers 2021-2022 elections : Candidates’ Corner.
The candidates for 2021-2022 District Leadership positions
* Where more than one candidate have been nominated, the candidates are listed in alphabetical order by family name.
- District Director – Arnout Nederpelt / Colleen Shaughnessy-Larsson
- Program Quality Director – Helena Ruiz-Fabra
- Club Growth Director – Virginia Anderson / No 2nd Candidate
- Public Relations Manager – Virginia Mercouri / Pascal Vilarem
- Parliamentarian – Andy Baker
- Division Director – Omar Fariss
- A1 – Thomas Brey-Raoult
- A2 – Alix Perrier
- A3 – Mohammed El Ahmar
- A4 – Iana Iatsun
- A5 – Michael van den Berg
- A6 – Ashish Gupta
- Division Director – Em Ajogbe
- B1 – Mihaela Balici
- B2 – Robin-Anna Tilocca
- B3 – Renaat Toppets
- B4 – Tim ‘T Joncke
- B5 – No candidate
- B6 – Lucrezia Bove
- Division Director – Conny Franeker / Szilvia von Oijen
- C1 – Barbara Abraham
- C2 – Gerben Broens
- C3 – Tirtha Dey
- Division Director – John Chalmers / Prince Motiano
- D1 – Oana Marangoci
- D2 – No Candidate
- D3 – Nathalie Jeneral
- D4 – Marina Tataram
- Division Director – Ilona Ruitenberg
- E1 – Milena Loga
- E2 – Arthur de Niet
- E3 – Fred Eikenboom
- E4 – Bart Ghysel
- Division Director – Jean-Valéry Gnayoro
- F1 – Danaé Margerit
- F2 – Florence Gaillard
- F3 – Stéphanie Tamas
- F4 – Wendy Buckley
- Division Director – No Candidate
- G1 – Lawrence Krosendijk
- G2 – Teunissen
- G3 – Lisette-Anne Volker
- G4 – Cindy Achieng