Call for Nominations for District 59 – Term 2015-16
Nominating Committee Chair: Joao de Mendonca DTM, IPDG
Letter from Nomination Chair:“Dear Fellow Toastmasters,
It’s my pleasure to call for nominations for Toastmasters to serve as officers in the District 59 for the year July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016.
Our District need great leaders to put in place our mission: “We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence” and to address our diversity (linguistic, cultural, economic and ethic) since we have 10 countries included as our members and many people who lives in these countries may be from another part of the World. Every time, is expected from our leaders to follow the TMI core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Excellence.
In preparing to nominate candidates to serve our districts, I would encourage you to consider the qualities we need:
- Commitment or willing to dedicate themselves and their time
- Good knowledge about the Toastmasters’ programs
- Creates, motivates and works with a team with a common purpose/goals
- Communicates effectively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Recognises success and mentors others
- Be an inspiring role model for others
Help us identify and nominate our best people to take us forward into our future by nominate members to the following two categories:
- Nominations are invited for the following positions to be elected:
- District Governor
- Lieutenant Governor Education and Training (LGET)
- Lieutenant Governor Marketing (LGM)
- Public Relations Officer (PRO)
- Division Governors
- Nominations are invited for the following positions to be appointed:
- District Secretary
- District Treasurer
- Area Governors
This process will start in December 2014. More information and communications will be sent then.”
Forms & Additional Information for the Nomination Process
Information that each candidate should be aware of.
District Leader qualifications explained.
| Acceptance Form
Candidates have to fill and signed this form as a prove of acceptance to be nominated to the role. It’s mandatory and it should be included in the online form that will be used for nominations.